'Pretty In Pink'
Sleeveless1. ASOS Ganni Sleeveless Jaqueline Jacket - This tailored sleeveless number is a perfect addition to your A/W wardrobe. Sleeveless coats may sound stupid in missing their sleeves, defeating the purpose of a coat - to keep you warm, but this ASOS Jacket doesn't need to be justified. Layer up with this sleeveless jacket and you'll barely feel the chill. Think jumpers and long-sleeved tops to keep those arms warm! Stylish and instantly adding fashion to any outfit, just make sure you don't wear this on a super cold/rainy day.
2. New Look Jumpo Black Sleeveless Stud Jacket - Adding an even bigger edge to an already edgy sleeveless jacket, those studs totally work with the jacket. Adding subtle glamour to a coat - can't go wrong, right?
1. 'A Marilyn Moment'
2. 'Pristine Pleats'
'Punk It Up'
|NSYNC and their denim overalls..|
Photo taken from Google Images.
'Glitz and Glamour'
1. River Island Black Ombre Fringed Flapper Dress - I immediately thought of The Great Gatsby film when I saw this gorgeous Flapper Dress from River Island. This 1920's inspired dress will give you an instantly vintage look while giving you the A/W trend of sequins and embellishment.
2. ASOS One Teaspoon Ride The Wind Trousers With Embellishment - These trousers are perfect if you want to look casual while wearing sequins and jewels! These trousers can be dressed down with trainers and a simple t-shirt/crop top or alternatively they can be dressed up with the simple addition of heels and a few accessories.
3. Topshop Tall Embellished Knit Sweater - This Knit Sweater is also a perfect addition to your wardrobe if you want to go down the casual route while dotted with sparkles! This knit will not only keep you sparkly but it will undoubtedly keep you warm.
4. Topshop Embellished Cobweb Cami Top - This top is really versatile - pair it with some high-waisted jeans or a skater skirt and you'll be looking casual yet smart. However, to dress this top up, team it with a long skirt or leather leggings and add heels. The heavy embellished detailing will give your look instant glamour. Accessories should be very minimal to avoid sparkle overdrive!
5. ASOS Frock And Frill - This is encrusted with sequins and jewels and I just love it.
6. Urban Outfitters April May Oria Embellished Shirt - The reason I love this shirt is because it's not obvious, 'in-your-face' glitz and glamour. The subtle addition to the detailing at the shirt's sleeves gives it a glamorous edge without it being full-on.
7. River Island Black Bead Embellished Cami - Again, very 1920's. You may as well be living in the 1920's with this dress. It's got a super vintage feel like the other River Island Flapper Dress and injects sparkles right, left and centre!
So there you have it - Part I! Phew! That took a very long time! So, I hope you've learnt a few things - I certainly have! Make sure at least some of these items are on your wish lists this month and in your wardrobes in no time, to ensure that you'll have a fantastic Autumn/Winter! Look out for Part II and Part III / Your Style Guide To Autumn/Winter!